Thursday, December 31, 2009

That's What She Said...

Okay, so it's the last day of the year and, yes, I feel the need to look back on what '09 brought. It was quite a busy year but it went by SO FAST!!
We started our year in OK so I could finish my last semester of school. It was definitely the easiest semester of all....and that's probably because I slacked off. But that's okay because I had super grades.
I finally graduated and we moved to Rogers, AR! That was probably the most exciting thing about '09. We caught a lot of grief from our OK friends though. People are excited when you tell them your moving overseas but when you tell them you're moving 3 hours away they freak! We didn't want to stay there though. Whatev...
We went on a Disney Cruise!! I've changed my mind...THIS was the most exciting part of '09! I think about it everyday and we are already planning to go again when our loans are done. Then when we become millionaires we will just go every year. I would say billionaire...but lets be realistic. :)
We remodeled a house! That was cool. But we have more to go this coming year.
I started working at the piano studio and Scotty started his job with Arvest. That was a blessing for sure!
Finally, we started paying off our loans. That is not exciting at all, but we've done okay so far.

Who knows what 2010 will bring. I get a little nervous thinking about it...but when am I not nervous? I hope you have fun plans for tonight, but please be safe!!

No comments: