Friday, June 19, 2009

Cruisin'

Post from Scotty.

For our 1 year anniversary we were able to go on a cruise with all of our friends from Disney!

We went to Nassau, Bahamas and went to Disney's own private island Castaway Cay (pronounced "Castaway key"). The weather started out a little wet, though the weather ended being BEAUTIFUL for most of the cruise. There were Broadway style shows on board, food, Disney characters, food, swimming, food, sun, food, and a lot of fun!

I have put a slide show to the left of this post, I know that it is small, but that is as good as it gets until I figure something else out to make it bigger (I could use some help from more technologically savvy bloggers).

We had a great time, and I will have Summer post more later.

Scotty

1 comment:

Scott said...

If you click on the slideshow it will take you to the album for full sized viewing.